Ayurveda Immunity 101: Eat According to the Ayurvedic Clock!
By Paige Pearman, Owner, Luv Yourself
When and how you eat at different times of the day matters!
What if I told you that to lose weight, improve digestion, or have more energy and even prevent disease, it truly matters which meal you eat the most during the day.
If you are like most Americans, you eat your largest meal at yep you guessed it dinner. And if this is your habitual nightly routine, then you may want to think twice! The later you eat calories in the day is related to obesity, high blood pressure and metabolic syndrome.
Check out my YouTube video to learn:
- How to burn fat and gain energy
- Digestive enzymes are highest in our body during what Ayurveda calls the Pitta time of day
- In Ayurveda, your agni or digestive fire is key to your health
In this video, you’ll learn:
- Many people think the largest meal should be breakfast, but that just isn’t the case
- Eat the bulk of your calories during the Pitta time of day when your digestive enzymes are at their peak!
- Undigested food creates AMA or toxicity in your body!
When do you eat your largest meal of the day? If it is at dinner, then try eating your largest meal at lunch for a week and see how you feel.