Luv Yourself was created by owner Paige Pearman to merge Yoga and Ayurveda, two Sister Sciences that were originally practiced together. By now people are profoundly aware of the healing power of yoga, but few know the depths and healing powers of Ayurveda. The sisterly bond of these two life sciences was inextricably linked.
Our mission is for you to learn to Luv Yourself (body, mind and spirit) by inspiring growth, healing and transformation as it is through transformation that we can begin to re-connect to the inner healer that resides within the essence of our being.
We offer yoga classes, Feminine Wisdom Ayurveda and Integrative Health Coaching and Courses, Ayurveda Body Work, Intuitive Cleanses, Energy Work, Mindful-Counseling and Retreats. Paige’s signature program is a yearlong course called “Ayurveda Rising” merging ancient wisdom with modern Integrative Health with a feminine twist. She also teaches a yearlong lifestyle course for those wishing to transform their health through Ayurveda called “The Alchemy and Art of Loving Yourself – A Journey into Ayurvedic Healing.”
Paige is an Ayurvedic Health Coach, Integrative Health Coach and Ayurvedic Body Worker. Paige received her Ayurvedic training from the California College of Ayurveda. She studied Marma Therapy under Dr. Marc Halpern and Dr. Avinash Lele from Pune, India. She is a Yoga Health Coach, and studied under renowned practitioner Cate Stillman for two years before embarking on her own business. Paige’s (dharma) or life’s work is to spread the deep wisdom of Ayurveda, and to distill these teachings in a manner that is applicable to a modern, Western clientele. She brings her innate feminine wisdom to these beautiful teachings, and guides women in how to find deeper self care, self love and self responsibility. Through dynamic group support, Paige builds community where women and men can heal faster together than alone and transmit this knowledge to the collective for planetary healing.
Paige has her BA in History and French from Mills College, and her Masters is Public Administration from UofL. She was the former Director of Sister Cities of Louisville, and spent her earlier career in Real Estate and Urban Planning before embarking on her career in the healing arts.
- Ayurveda Health Coach, California College of Ayurveda, Nevada City, CA
- Integrative Health Coach, IHP
- Yoga Health Coach, Yoga Healer
- Marma Therapy, Level 1, California College of Ayurveda, Nevada City, CA
- Advanced Marma Therapy, California College of Ayurveda, Nevada City, CA
- Ayurveda Bliss Therapy (Abhyangha, Shirodhara, Swedena), California College of Ayurveda, Nevada City, CA
- Ayurveda Facials, California College of Ayurveda, Nevada City, CA
- Ayurveda Dough Basti, California College of Ayurveda, Nevada City, CA
- Ayurveda Pinda Swedena, California College of Ayurveda, Nevada City, CA
- 200 Hr. Yoga with Baptist Yoga Affiliate and Core Power Yoga, Boulder, CO
- BA, History and French, Mills College, Oakland, CA
- MA, Public Administration and Urban Planning, University of Louisville. KY
Owner of Luv Yourself. Ayurveda and Integrative Health Coach, Ayurvedic Body Worker, and Yoga Instructor.