Ayurvedic facial rejuvenation is not only profoundly relaxing but deeply restorative, instilling a sense of peace and joy that pervades the entire body. This effect occurs because the gentle pressure of the practitioner’s fingers stimulates the 11 marma points located on the face. Marma points, which are similar to the acupoints defined by Chinese medicine, are vital energy centers that affect our whole body. Activating the marma points on our face helps with everything from stress management to the release of toxins.
This lovely face rejuvenation treatment provides a soothing and exfoliating treatment that nurtures the skin and tissues and activates its natural cleansing processes. Our herbal steam treatment opens the pores, and the finest and purest skin care products available are utilized, leaving your senses smiling and your skin glowing. Good for rejuvenation and disorders of the jaw and face.
Makes Your Skin Glow
The herbal and natural ingredients in a customized Ayurvedic facial contain the perfect blend of nutrients to add radiance to your skin. Ayurvedic facial packs made from healing botanical ingredients like rose, chamomile, lavender or saffron optimize cellular functioning and leave your complexion glowing with health.
Relieves Dryness and Supports Aging Skin
The herbal steam towels and moisturizing oils used in Ayurvedic facials benefit dry and aging complexions in more ways than one. The nourishing and healing properties of Ayurvedic treatments not only help repair and prevent free radical damage, but also deeply hydrate and lubricate skin without clogging pores.
Treats Pimples and Acne Scars
Ayurvedic facial massage supports the reduction of acne and acne scars. If you have blemishes that leave dark patches on your face, a massage with herb-infused oils and packs tailored to your skin type can help minimize their appearance. Using harsh products on delicate facial skin can make your acne worse. Ayurveda offers gentle natural ingredients that harmonize with your skin’s pH, thus creating the desired healing effect.
Ayurvedic Face Massage is physically great for your skin and body for the following reasons:
- Relieves stress and tension which in turn may reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Increases circulation; more blood in the skin means more nutrients being delivered, and consequently healthier skin cells that hold their tone and vitality.
- Increases lymph flow for glowing skin.
- Increases prana (vital energy) that keeps the skin looking fresh and alive.
- Promotes greater absorption of oils or creams that nourish the skin cells and skin barrier, improving skin hydration.
- Helps you attain quality sleep that restores the body and boosts immune response.
- Calms nerves and reduces fatigue.
- Supports all the senses, especially helping to relieve eye strain.
Ayurvedic Face Massage also benefits the mind. Touching face’s marma points can help:
- Improve our intelligence, wit, memory, and self-confidence.
- Banish fatigue and low spirits.
- Give us the clarity and patience to make better lifestyle choices.
On a more subtle level, Ayurvedic Face Rejuvenation can help:
- Balance all three subtle body energies – vata, pitta, and kapha doshas.
- Move prana, or life force, in both the physical and energetic sheaths of the body, giving us greater radiance.
- Open nadis, the channel in which life force flows, so we feel both relaxed and energized.
- Awaken consciousness.