Valentine’s Couple’s Retreat
February 17 - 19th
Starting Friday, February 17th at 6 pm to Sunday, February 19 ending at 11 am. For out of town guests, you can book your overnight accommodations separately.
$895 per couple.
First TWO couples who sign up get a FREE Ayurvedic Body Massage Oil.
** Early Bird Discount $795 by January 1, 2023.
Space is limited!
Research shows that finding a sacred space to connect as a couple boosts happiness, increases relationship satisfaction, deepens the bond, and increases mental health.
Are you wishing to re-kindle a spark or interested in deepening your connection?
In this Retreat, you will learn:
- Conscious Love Language
- Tantric Nutrition
- Plant-Based Ayurvedic Cooking Class
- Relationship Energetics
- Feminine Embodiment (Women’s Breakout)
- Semen Retention (Men;s Breakout)
- Masculine and Feminine Shadow Work
- Enjoy Deeper Intimacy through Embodied Relationship Polarity
- Elevate Your Relationship with Sacred Sexuality and Tantra
- Beautiful and Blissful Spiritual Partnership
- Cultivating the Masculine and Feminine Within
The purpose of this retreat is to allow for down time, and to connect with your body and soul. Learn tips on how to work with your Dosha, or your unique bio-energetic blueprint.
We have a block of overnight rooms available.
Rejuvenate, Rest and Relax
Luv Yourself is now offering wellness services, retreats and mini-panchakarma experiences at the Inn at Spring Farm. Located on approximately 50 acres, the Inn was originally two dogtrot log cabins built in the late 1800’s. These log cabins were encapsulated in a Colonial style farmhouse in the 1950’s and all the logs covered over. Beginning in 2016 the house was totally renovated and the logs were exposed, turning it into a bed and breakfast which opened in 2017.
Located on the beautiful Spring Run Farm, this nature preserve is a place for connection or a place to get away and reconnect with mind, body and spirit. There are multiple options for couples, friends, individuals, organizations and companies to carve out time and space for healing and bonding.
Your body will be nourished daily with customizable meals, your mind calmed from the serene 50 acres of Kentucky rolling farmland, horses, and nature. Let us guide you whether it be through yoga and meditation, nurturing Ayurvedic treatments and remedies, or just time in nature to enjoy the horses and all that the Metro Louisville offers.
All Inclusive Wellness Getaway
Couples, Friends, Mother/Daughter, etc.
- 1 or 2 Night Stay in a luxurious farmhouse, which includes a delicious breakfast.
- 1 60-Minute Abhyanga Ayurvedic Massage or treatment per person (other services can be added by request)
- Additional RR workshops such as Healthy Cooking Classes or an Ayurvedic or Integrative Health Assessment
- Access to the surrounding land and healing through connecting with horses, bonfires, and more
- Delicious and healthy meals to promote whole-body health and balance
- Morning guided meditation and yoga to connect with yourself
Customizable Programs and Retreats
Authentic rejuvenation programs are designed based on your needs for rest, relaxation and wellness goals in mind. Our goal is to stimulate the body’s innate intelligence and self healing mechanisms for mind and body.
Corporate Wellness Retreats and Day Programs
Are you looking to rejuvenate your company? We have a venue that serves healthy customizable meals in a beautiful natural setting. We offer Health and Wellness retreats for your company that can increase your business productivity! Located in beautiful Oldham County, Kentucky, The Inn at Spring Farm can accommodate up to 30 guests for daylong retreats.
Mini Panchakarma and Full Body Detoxification Programs
Cleansing, Balancing, Healing and Rejuvenation
Examples of Programs we can offer: Yoga Retreats, Ayurvedic Retreats, Culinary Retreats, Trauma Therapy, Couples Retreats, Women’s Retreats, Men’s Retreats, and Corporate Retreats.
Take a moment to view our list of programs now being offered in 2022.