Fall Ayurveda DetoxLive Ayurveda. Learn Ayurveda. Be Ayurveda!
10 Reasons to do a Fall Ayurvedic 14-Day Detox
Join us as we pause and re-attune our diet and lifestyle to reflect the energy of the Autumn Season. It is my goal to provide you with the tools, space and guidance you need to discover how vibrant and healthy you can really be
- Get in Sync with Nature
- Reduce/Eliminate Digestive Discomfort
- Put Ayurveda to Practice
- Boost Energy and Immunity
- Improve Mental Stamina
- Learn How to Eat for the Season
- Recreate Your Daily Routine
- Shed Old Habits
- Discover New Recipes
- Participate in an Ayurvedic Body Treatment (Bonus $10 Coupon Included in the Challenge)
Fall is in the Air!
In the coming weeks, the winds of change will usher in cooler days. As the temperatures begin to drop, the body must adjust in order to protect us from common fall ailments, such as: dryness, fatigue, anxiety and illness. If our bodies reserves are lacking vitality, we leave our immune system dangerously weak as we approach winter. It’s time to nourish yourself!
Say good-bye to habits that deplete us. Energy vampires include: alcohol, caffeine, processed foods, sugar, cold drinks, and fried foods.
Detox Challenge Schedule:
Opening Kick-off, Tuesday, October 5 @ 7 pm EST via Zoom Webinar
We will collectively go over the PDF guidebook, recipes, and answer any questions you may have. This call will be recorded and shared if you miss the initial meeting.
Check-in Meeting Tuesday, October 12 @ 7 pm, EST via Zoom Webinar
We will check in and see how your cleanse is going. We will also guide the two and three week cleansers in how to move forward for the intermediate and advanced cleansers, or for those who want to go deeper in their cleansing journey.
Closing Session, Tuesday, October 19 @ 7 pm, EST via Zoom Webinar
We will review how to complete the cleanse and how to ease back into a new way of eating and being. We will cover tips for eating for the fall season.
One Final Reason to Join Us:
Did you know that microbes in our air change from one season to the next? AND that the microbes in your gut should be changing from season to season too? Not to mention that the receptors in your brain for mood hormones change seasonally? That is why it makes sense as circadian human beings to sink up with the natural rhythms of nature. Fall gives us perfectly timed plants as part of the fall harvest to feed our body the right microbes it needs.
I hope you will join us this Fall!
Who Needs to Detox?
We all can benefit from a seasonal detox given our exposure to thousands of man-made chemicals in our air, food, and water. If you suffer from any of the following, then you will greatly benefit from this detox:
- Cravings to packaged foods
- Low energy, chronic fatigue or adrenal fatigue
- Mood swings
- Joint pain and muscle soreness
- Allergies and Asthma
- Morning puffiness
- Anxiety, depression, frustration or irritability
- Eczema or itchy skin
- Bloating, heaviness or weight gain
If this sounds like you, then take time to heal through diet, meditation, pranayama (breathwork), and time for yourself. GET STARTED NOW!
Your Instructor, Paige Pearman
Paige is an Ayurveda and Integrative Health Practitioner, Ayurvedic Body Worker, and yoga instructor. Paige received her Ayurvedic training from the California College of Ayurveda. Before her career in the Healing Arts, Paige received her BA from Mills College and her MPA from the University of Louisville.
It was after a physical life trauma changed Paige’s health picture that she began using Ayurveda and yoga to help her heal her life. In 2015, Paige completed her Level 1 Core Power Yoga Training in Boulder, CO. Shortly thereafter, Paige completed her RYT 200 hour with Baptist Yoga affiliate. Through her love of yoga, Paige found Ayurveda, the Sister Science to yoga, the oldest form of holistic medicine.
- Clinical Ayurvedic Specialist, California College of Ayurveda, Nevada City, CA -2022
- Ayurveda Health Coach, California College of Ayurveda, Nevada City, CA
- Integrative Health Coach, IHP
- Yoga Health Coach, Yoga Healer
- Marma Therapy, Level 1, California College of Ayurveda, Nevada City, CA
- Advanced Marma Therapy, California College of Ayurveda, Nevada City, CA
- Ayurveda Bliss Therapy (Abhyangha, Shirodhara, Swedena), California College of Ayurveda, Nevada City, CA
- Ayurveda Facials, California College of Ayurveda, Nevada City, CA
- Ayurveda Dough Basti, California College of Ayurveda, Nevada City, CA
- Ayurveda Pinda Swedena, California College of Ayurveda, Nevada City, CA
- Ayurveda Nasya, California College of Ayurveda, Nevada City, CA
- Ayurveda Shanti Komala Basti (Medicated Enemas), California College of Ayurveda, Nevada City, CA
- 200 Hr. Yoga with Baptist Yoga Affiliate
- Core Power Yoga, Boulder, CO
- BA, History and French, Mills College, Oakland, CA
- MA, Public Administration and Urban Planning, University of Louisville. KY
What’s Included in the 14 Day Challenge:
- Audio, video, and worksheets to get you started and prepared for the detox
- Personal Guidance through Week 1, 2 and 3 via LIVE ZOOM WEBINARS
- 14 Day Access to LIVE online Yogaia Daily Rhythm yoga practices held M, W at 9 am EST!
- Recipe book, shopping list and how to guide
- Join our Private online Facebook group at Luv Yourself Ayurveda Cleanse
- Bonus Coupon: Participants will receive a $10 Coupon off of an Infrared Sauna Detox, Herbal Enema Basti Treatment at Luv Yourself and or a 90 minute Ayurvedic Abhyangha Detoxification and Lymphatic Treatment.
* Ayurveda Detox Starter Kit: Kitchari, Ghee, and Digestive Spices are available for purchase at Rainbow Blossom or online at Superfood Veda.
- Mindset (11:46)
- Preparation (15:13)
- Phase 1, 2 and 3 of the Detox (16:49)
- Why Kitchari and Ghee? (14:46)
- Integrative Health (7:17)
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course – you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like – across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.